PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT.
Professional property management services for residential and commercial real estate properties throughout the Central Florida area.
Proudly serving the communities of Orlando, Kissimmee and St. Cloud (Florida).
A natural extension of complete professional real estate services includes professional property management.
You could say that it goes with the territory: the experience, ability and knowledge to market, manage (and also lease)
residential and/or commercial real estate property! Pascale Trosch, a seasoned central Florida real estate
professional, offers COMPLETE, multilingual, customized care of your real estate investment! Pascale offers
top-quality service with a competitive edge!
ABSENTEE-OWNERSHIP OR INVESTMENT RENTAL MANAGEMENT. What do you need? Do you plan to occasionally occupy the property? Are you
interested in lucrative, short term tourism rental opportunities? Or would you prefer stable long term local renters on
your property? Just let Pascale know what you want to get out of your real estate investment! Pascale Trosch
is an award-winning, professional REALTOR® with the knowledge and experience to handle ALL of your
property management needs.
THE INVESTMENT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT OPTION
This is a detailed example of one of the many professional property management
services offered by Pascale. Questions? Call or send an email.
- EVALUATION: an initial meeting is setup to assess the property, set a lease price and arrange
- ADVERTISING: photographs are taken, marketing copy written; the property is advertised to the public
and shown to prospective renters.
- APPLICATIONS: processed, evaluated and signed in a timely manner.
- INCOME: security deposit and monthly monies are collected, bills are paid and proceeds are forwarded to the owner.
- ACCOUNTING: detailed monthly statements, and a year end one, reporting income and expenses are forwarded to the owner.
- MAINTENANCE: assets are maintained using approved professional vendors per the customized business plan setup for this particular property.
All applicants are evaluated fairly in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Act and Section 83 of the Florida
Statutes regarding landlord-tenant relationships.
Questions? Contact Pascale Trosch for answers! She will maximize the possible potential of your central Florida real
estate investment! Professional property management from an experienced real estate authority!